700 North St
Beaumont, TX 77701
Affecting positive change happens in our community (not just Austin!). Join The Arc of Texas for an individualized and community based advocacy training & work session.
The Arc ‘s goal is bigger than passing legislation during the 85th Legislative session (2017). We need you to help build a movement of people who understand and care about our issues! Together we can engage communities and build relationships with policy makers.
Join the MOVEMENT!
- Learn effective advocacy skills and policy priorities effecting Texans with disabilities.
- Help create an advocacy action plan for your community to:
- Build relationships with local decision makers;
- Build a coalition of business partners; and
- Develop a network of local media connections.
- The Arc of Texas will provide training materials, a toolkit and ongoing support to implement your advocacy action plan!